Privacy notice inlingua
1. Introduction, data controller and data protection officers
(1) We, inlingua Sprachschule Frankfurt GmbH & Co.KG, Kaiserstraße 37, 60329 Frankfurt am Main, as the data controller pursuant to Article 4 (7) of the EU General data Protection Regulation (GDPR), would like to explain to you, why and how we process your personal data (“data”). Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g., name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
The data protection declaration applies to all our data processing, in particular
– on this website
– for the provision of our services
– on our social media profiles.
(2) We have appointed a data protection officer, who you can contact at datenschutz – at – privacy-solutions.org as well as via the address above.
You can also access information about us via the imprint.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data collected in this context when the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
(4) If we use service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
2. Your Rights
(1) You have the following rights with regard to the personal data concerning you:
– Right to information,
– Right to rectification or deletion,
– Right to restriction of processing,
– Right to object to processing,
– Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
3. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of an informational visit to the website, i.e., if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR):
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Amount of data transferred in each case
– Website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive associated with the browser you are using and through which the entity that sets the cookie (in this case by us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
This website uses the following types of cookies:
(a) Transient cookies, which are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
b) Persistent cookies, which are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
4. Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you usually have to provide further data, which we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
(3) Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
5. Withdrawal of consent or objection to the processing of your data
(1) In cases where you have granted your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this consent at any time. To do so, please send an email to email@example.com or write by mail to the address above. Such withdrawal affects the permissibility of the processing of your data for the future, i.e., after you have expressed it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us of your objection to advertising using the contact details above
6. Contact Form
We offer you a contact form to request our services. We then process the data you provide exclusively to respond to your inquiry. The legal basis is Article 6 (1) (b) GDRP.
7. Binding Bookings
You can also book services bindingly via our website. The legal basis is Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR.
You can find out more about our offers and their conditions in our General Terms and Conditions (GTC).
8. Use of your data for promotional purposes
According to Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR, you can consent to the promotional use of your data. To do this, you declare your consent to us by actively setting an additional check mark in connection with the contact form.
Information on withdrawing your consent can be found above under no. 5. Every promotional communication contains these options or you send us an email.
9. Use of Matomo
(1) This website uses the web analytics service Matomo to analyze and regularly improve its use. The statistics obtained allow us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of Matomo is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(2) For this evaluation, cookies (see above for more details) are stored on your computer. The information collected in this way is stored by the responsible party exclusively on its server in Germany. You can set the evaluation by deleting existing cookies and preventing the storage of cookies. If you prevent the storage of cookies, we point out that you may not be able to use this website in full. Preventing the storage of cookies is possible through the setting in your browser. Preventing the use of Matomo is possible by removing the following checkmark and thus activating the opt-out plug-in: