The inlingua course materials
Our own course materials perfectly complement the inlingua method of teaching. The books at each level build on previous material and cover the levels set out in the Common European Framework (CEF). inlingua materials are constantly updated.
Every course participant receives course materials chosen specifically with his or her needs in mind. This includes audio material.
- set the foundation of the course.
- render note-taking unnecessary in class, thus increasing your opportunity to speak.
- contains cues for communication activities to be used in the classroom.
- contains exercises for you to do at home.
- help you revise should you miss a class.
- contain vocabulary and grammar summaries to assist learning.
Participants are welcome to bring along their own materials to supplement their specific needs.
inlingua Online Learning is the perfect complement to the inlingua learning materials. inlingua Online Learning gives you an additional opportunity to intensify the language skills acquired in the language course, anywhere, anytime.