IETLS preparation course
IELTS (International English Language Testing System) tests proficiency in English and is required for those who wish to emigrate to Australia, New Zealand and Canada or if you want to practice as a medical doctor in Great Britain.
It is also accepted as an alternative to TOEFL for admission to most colleges and universities in Great Britain, Australia, New Zealand and Canada.
The IELTS score ranges from 0 (non user) to 9 (expert user). To find out the minimum score required please contact the corresponding immigration department of the country or log on to the website of the universities you intend to enroll in.
To find out more about the test content, registration process, fees as well as the time and place of the test please click here Information.
What to do next?
- Find out the minimum IELTS score required for you.
- Take the ‚Diagnostic Test‘ at inlingua Frankfurt free of charge.
- The score of the diagnostic test gives us an accurate picture of your language skills so we can put together a course that most suits your needs.
You can also find more detailed informaion on www.britishcouncil.de.
Your next steps
- Find out the number of IELTS score you need.
- Take a free, non-binding ‘diagnostic test’ at inlingua Frankfurt.
- We will suggest a preparatory programme adapted to your goal on the basis of this test.
You can find more detailed information at www.britishcouncil.de.