TOEFL preparation course
TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) is a requirement for admission to most of the MBA Programs as well as most colleges and universities in the USA, Australia, New Zealand and Canada. Most universities in Great Britain also accept TOEFL as an alternative to the more common IELTS.
TOEFL iBT, an internet-based format, is administered in a lot of countries, including Germany. However, the TOEFL cBT (computer-based version) is still common in certain countries.
The test score of TOEFL iBT ranges from 0 to 120. To find out what is the minimum score required please log on to the website of the corresponding MBA program or universities.
To find out more about the test content, registration process, fees as well as the time and place of the test please click here Information.
What to do next?
- Find out the minimum TOEFL score required for you.
- Take the ‚Diagnostic Test‘ at inlingua Frankfurt free of charge. It contains authentic TOEFL questions to give you a feel of the real test.
- The score of the diagnostic test gives us an accurate picture of your current language skills so we can put together a course that most suits your needs.
You can also find more detailed information on www.toefl.org.
Your next steps
- Find out the number of TOEFL points you need.
- Take a free, non-binding ‘diagnostic test’ with authentic TOEFL questions at inlingua Frankfurt.
- We will suggest a preparatory programme adapted to your goal on the basis of this test.
You can find more detailed information at www.toefl.org.