Our general group courses take place one evening per week, offering an engaging atmosphere with an average of 3-5 learners per group. Courses run with 90 minutes sessions per evening from either 5:20-6:50pm or 7-8:30pm.
We offer English training as evening courses for all levels. The focus is on learning through oral communication so that practical communication goals are achieved quickly and effectively. Our courses are based on the CEFR levels and have accompanying material for use both in the classroom and at home. You will develop your skills in vocabulary, reading comprehension, listening comprehension and writing skills in addition to fluent oral expression.
With a minimum contract commitment of 24 weeks: 88 € per 4 weeks
With a minimum contract commitment of 24 weeks: 99 € per 4 weeks
Plus an initial administration fee of 25 € and 39 € per half level for course book and audio files.
The Course System
- Our beginner courses start every 2 months according to demand.
- If you have experience in speaking English, we ask that you take our free online placement test (duration approx. 30-40 minutes) before your consultation so that we can select the course that suits you best. You can join an existing group at any time.
- Experienced learners can test our effective inlingua method in a free trial lesson.
- For learners on a continuous contract, if you take a holiday during the course, we will help you catch up. If you register your absence in advance, we will offer you a catch-up one-to-one training session with your instructor after your trip. Just talk to us, we will be happy to explain the details to you.
- We offer flexibility! You can terminate your contract with 4 weeks notice to the end of the initial term. After the initial term, contracts can be terminated with 4 weeks notice at the beginning of the billing period.
Upcoming beginner course starts:
|Kurs / Course||Beginn / Start||Wochentag / Weekday||Unterrichtszeit / Time|
|Mai / May||03.05.2021||Montag|
|November / November||03.11.2021||Mittwoch |
Register your interest for either a beginner or advanced course here. Our team will call you to advise on your training options. We look forward to hearing from you! (your enquiry is free and non-binding)
Note: You can revoke this consent at any time with effect for the future by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please prove you are human by selecting the House.