If you need a flexible language training/coaching programme that is tailored to your individual learning goals and time constraints, one-to-one training is the right choice for you.
We will select one of our team of native-speaker trainers specifically to match your needs. Your trainer will be briefed on the individual learning plan that you have created with one of our advisors, and work to integrate your feedback throughout the course to constantly optimise and personalise your learning. Whether you wish to improve your foreign lanugage skills with vocabulary and skills particular to your profession, prepare for a specific event or develop confidence with general communications skills, we can create the perfect learning programme for you.
Advantages of individual coaching:
- You alone determine the focus and goals of your learning programme.
- Your trainer will be solely focussed on your development and adjust the pace accordingly.
- Convenience – Lessons can be held either at our training centre on Kaiserstrasse 37 or at your company.
- Flexibility – find a time convenient for you within our opening hours: Monday to Thursday 7:30am-8:30pm, Friday 7:30am-7pm and Saturday 8am-12:30pm.
- Lessons have a minimum 90-minute duration (2 teaching units), and you can choose how many appointments per week you would like. Lessons can be cancelled or rescheduled free of charge until 12 noon of the previous business day (For lessons on Saturday and Monday we require notice by Friday 12 noon)
100+ teaching units: 45 € per unit
60-99 teaching units: 47 € per unit
30-59 teaching units: 49 € per unit
up to 29 teaching units: 51 € per unit
Plus an initial administration fee of 25 € and 80 € for your course book and audio files.
A teaching unit is a lesson of 45 minutes, and a minimum of two must be booked for our minimum appointment duration of 90 minutes. If you wish for training to take place in your office, there will be a surcharge to cover the trainer’s travel costs from our school. The travel surcharge is calculated based on the distance from inlingua to your company.
Your registration is free and non-binding. Our team will call you to advise on your training options. Help us finding the perfect course for you by doing the free online placement test, now. We look forward to hearing from you!
Note: You can revoke this consent at any time with effect for the future by sending an email to email@example.com.
Please prove you are human by selecting the Plane.