Study holidays combine intensive learning with a fun cultural experience and are able to be claimed under the German ‘bildungsurlaub’ Educational leave scheme under certain conditions. With our inlingua network of over 260 language schools in 30 countries, the world is your oyster! We offer Study holidays for both private and corporate customers.
Here are 3 of the most popular programs:
English course in the Scottish capital Edinburgh
English course in Malta
French course in the capital of Normandy, Rouen
How it works
- In a free consultation, our team will determine your needs and wishes and select the most suitable offers for you.
- You book individual or group training at an inlingua language school in a destination of your choice. Courses are booked on a weekly basis and available at different intensity levels.
- Accommodation: many destinations offer the possibility of staying with a friendly host family who will help you find your way about own and provide some of your meals (half or full board). If you prefer a hotel in the surrounding area, many schools will be able to offer recommendations and assist with booking.
- Travel is usually booked separately by the student; however, many schools offer a transfer service.
- Most inlingua schools offer additional activities such as group lunches and cultural excursions or provide a database of recommended local services.