Group courses in General English
Our small group courses run in the evenings at all levels, from beginners’ to conversation. Although the emphasis is put on general English, it is also relevant to the business context of your work.
- Courses run once a week in the evening for 2 teaching hours per session.
- Lessons are either from 5:20 p.m. to 6:50 p.m. or 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- There are on average 4 to 8 participants per course.
- The fee for 4 weeks is € 88.00 when enrolling for 24 weeks or € 99.00 when enrolling for 12 weeks. The one-time registration fee is € 25.00 and learning materials cost € 39.00 including audio CD.
About the inlingua system
- If you have studied English before, you can be placed in a course at your level at any time. You don’t have to wait until a new course begins at your level.
- If you have some knowledge of English but are still undecided about which course is best for you, take a free trial lesson. This gives you the opportunity to see how the inlingua method works.
- Customers will not be billed for classes falling on bank holidays.
- If you are going on vacation, let us know before you go and catch up with private tuition free of charge when you return.
- You can terminate your contract in writing with 4 weeks’ notice to the end of an enrollment period.
English group courses for beginners
* Fee for 4 weeks. Additionally there is a one-time registration fee of € 25.00 and course materials cost € 39.00.
How do I register for an English group course?
If you have no prior knowledge, simply click on the start date that suits you best in the scheduling overview.
If you already know some English, please arrange an appointment with one of our advisers. We will evaluate your present knowledge at no charge and we will inform you in detail of the evening courses suitable for you. However, you can also take the online placement test beforehand – for free, naturally, and without any obligation whatsoever.
We look forward to hearing from you!