German evening classes
Classes are offered at all levels from beginners to conversation classes as
well as exam preparation classes.
About the classes
- Classes take place twice a week with a total of 4 teaching hours.
- Classes are either on Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday between 5:20 p.m. and 6:50 p.m. or 7:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
- There are in average 6 to 9 students in a class.
- The fee for 4 weeks is €185.00 with an initial enrollment for 24 weeks or €195.00 with an initial enrollment for 12 weeks. There is a one-time registration fee of €25.00 as well as €39.00 for books and audio CDs per level.
Advantages of our group structure
- If you have studied German before, you can be placed in a course at your level at any time. You don’t have to wait until a new course begins at your level.
- If you have some knowledge of German but are still unsure about enrolling, you can take a trial lesson in one of your classes free of charge. This gives you the opportunity to see how the inlingua method works.
- Lessons that are canceled due to bank holidays will be made up for without additional charge.
- If you are going on vacation, let us know before you go and catch up with private tuition free of charge when you return.
- You can decide when your course ends by simply terminating your contract. We need 4 weeks’ notice to the end of an accounting period.
German evening classes for beginners
How do I register for a German evening group course?
If you have no prior knowledge, simply click on the start date that suits you best in the scheduling overview.
If you already know some German, please arrange an appointment with one of our advisers. We will evaluate your present knowledge at no charge and we will inform you in detail of the evening courses suitable for you. However, you can also take the online placement test beforehand – for free, naturally, and without any obligation whatsoever.
We look forward to hearing from you!