German morning classes
This is the ideal way to immerse yourself in an environment conducive to learning with other students where you can reach the level desired effectively at a reasonable cost. Morning classes are offered at all levels from beginners to preparation courses for the Mittelstufenprüfung.
About the classes
- Morning classes take place from Monday to Friday from 9:10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. with a total of 20 teaching hours.
- There are in average 9 to 15 students in a class.
- The fee for 4 weeks is €430.00 with an initial enrollment for 12 weeks or €490.00 with an initial enrollment for 4 weeks. There is a one-time registration fee of €25.00 as well as €39.00 for books and audio CD per level.
Advantages of our course structure
- If you have studied German before, you can be placed in a course at your level at any time. You don’t have to wait until a new course begins at your level.
- The German exams Grundstufenprüfung ( level A2) and Zertifikat Deutsch als Fremdsprache (level B1) are an integral part of the teaching program in our morning classes.
- If you have some knowledge of German but are still unsure about enrolling, you can take a trial lesson in one of our classes free of charge. This gives you the opportunity to see how the inlingua method works.
- Lessons that are canceled due to bank holidays will be made up for without additional charge.
- You can decide when your course ends by simply terminating your contract. We need 4 weeks’ notice to the end of an accounting period.
German morning classes for beginners
|lesson name||start date||day and time||lesson price|
|Aichach||15.07.2019||Mo - Fr, 09.10 - 12.30 Uhr||430,00|
|Binz||05.08.2019||Mo - Fr, 09.10 - 12.30 Uhr||430,00|
|Damp||02.09.2019||Mo - Fr, 09.10 - 12.30 Uhr||430,00|
|Engelsberg||07.10.2019||Mo - Fr, 09.10 - 12.30 Uhr||430,00|
|Feldkirch||04.11.2019||Mo - Fr, 09.10 - 12.30 Uhr||430,00|
|Galtür||02.12.2019||Mo - Fr, 09.10 - 12.30 Uhr||430,00|
How do I register for a German day class?
If you have no prior knowledge, simply click on the start date that suits you best in the scheduling overview.
If you already know some German, please arrange an appointment with one of our advisers. We will evaluate your present knowledge at no charge and we will inform you in detail of the day classes suitable for you. However, you can also take the online placement test beforehand – for free, naturally, and without any obligation whatsoever.
We look forward to hearing from you!