1. Language test and needs analysis
Learners with prior knowledge should take our online language assessment. This enables us to quickly and accurately gage your level and needs.
Give us a call, send an email, or simply come by our school. Our team offer free consultations to discuss the options available to suit your individual needs.
3. Starting your course
Group courses for beginners start on a regular basis. Experienced learners can jump into one of our currently running courses to suit their level. One-on-one training can be arranged according to your desired start date.
The inlingua language assessment
Click on the icon of your target language and start the placement test.
Our placement tests are free of charge and without obligation. The test allows our team to offer you the best-fit options based on your individual training needs; however, you are not committed to enrolling.
It is important to fill out the contact information accurately to allow us to contact you with your results. We guarantee that we do not pass on any data to third parties. Only inlingua will receive your contact data and the contents of your evaluation.
- There are four multiple-choice answers to each question. Only one is correct.
- If you are only guessing answers you should finish the test there, otherwise your result will not be accurate.
- The test must be completed in a maximum of 40 minutes.
- Please do not use any dictionaries or other aids during the test.