What our customers say
Our customers’ feedback is very important to us and is an essential part of our quality management system. Improvements based on suggestions and feedback help us to maintain our high quality standard.
We are extremely grateful for the positive feedback we have received over the years, here are a few examples:
- Carina E. (English Intensive crash course)
... A very committed team of teachers. Excellent!
- Nicole V. (Business English small group)
... This has been the best course I have been on so far, where I have learned the most.
- Katharina C. (English group course)
... A great way to learn.
- Anne H. (English in house group course)
... The course was very effective. My English has improved a lot.
- Raissa H. (German intensive crash course)
... My German has improved a lot. Both the teacher and the book were really good.
- Kathrin E. (English in-house group)
... Great course books, very nice and committed teacher, and a very pleasant learning atmosphere.
- Stephan B. ( English one-to-one)
... The teacher tailored to my needs.
- Clarissa L. (English intensive crash course)
... The course was a lot of fun and the atmosphere was most pleasant. If I am to attend another language course, I’d love to go back to Inlingua. I highly recommend this school to others.
- Rudolf W. (English in-house group)
... The course was excellent. The trainer was great and the progress we made was outstanding.
- Ulrike G. (French intensive crash course)
... I’d like to say thank you for the amazing course. The crash course was very effective and I really enjoyed it.
- Carolin W. (English in-house group)
... It was a thoroughly fantastic learning experience.
- Annette S. (TOEFL preparation course)
... The teacher was able to explain everything very well and clearly.
- Jörg S. (English crash course)
... It was great to have different teachers on the team, it never got dull. Thank you!