Spanish Group Courses
Our small group courses run in the evenings at all levels, from beginners’ to conversation.
- Courses take place once a week for 2 teaching hours.
- Lessons are from 5:20 p.m. to 6:50 p.m. or 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- There are 4 to 8 participants on average per course.
- The fee for 4 weeks is € 88.00 when enrolling for 24 weeks or € 99.00 when enrolling for 12 weeks. The one-time registration fee is € 25.00 and course materials cost € 64.00.
About the inlingua system
- If you have studied Spanish before, you can be placed in a course at your level at any time. You don’t have to wait until a new course begins at your level.
- If you have some knowledge of Spanish but are still undecided about which course is best for you, take a free trial lesson. This gives you the opportunity to see how the inlingua method works.
- Customers will not be billed for classes falling on bank holidays.
- If you are going on vacation, let us know before you go and catch up with private tuition free of charge when you return.
- You can terminate your contract in writing with 4 weeks’ notice to the end of an enrollment period.
Spanish evening courses for beginners
|lesson name||start date||day and time||lesson price|
|Necochea||08.11.2018||Donnerstag, 19.00 - 20.30 Uhr||88,00|
How do I register for a Spanish group course?
If you have no prior knowledge, simply click on the start date that suits you best in the scheduling overview.
If you already know some Spanish, please arrange an appointment with one of our advisers. We will evaluate your present knowledge at no charge and we will inform you in detail of the evening courses suitable for you. However, you can also take the online placement test beforehand – for free, naturally, and without any obligation whatsoever.
We look forward to hearing from you!